The meeting was called to order at 7 p.m. by the President, Janet Boynton. There were 20 members in attendance. The January, 2011 Minutes were approved as published.
The President stated that US Bank had called, saying that we have to re-register with the State, as officers have changed since the last registration.
Janet passed out club patches that Nita has made for the club.
The treasurer's report was given.
Charlene is preparing a list of items in our library.
1. Bob stated that the ads have been prepared. He showed two versions of the ad proposed for the Giant Nickel. Helen moved that the club select the larger ad, even if the cost of advertising exceeds $700. Barb seconded the motion, and it was passed.
2. Raffle items are slow coming in.
3. Pre-registration has been slow.
Old Business: None
1. Janet stated that she will be appointing 2 Trustees.
2. Janet is asking for volunteers to give demos at the monthly meetings starting in April.
The Raffle winners were Jerry, Janet and Jim
Jim Boynton, Substituting for the Secretary