Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chili, Horses, & Wood Carvings.

11 March 2012 is the Rattlesnake Ridge Riders 26th Chili Feed and Ride at Horn Rapids Park.  


Display at 2011 Chili Feed.
In 2011 I donated an eagle carving to secure a vendor spot for selling my chainsaw carvings.  I was joined by Bob Gough, Juan Marin, and Niel Wesche who, in exchange for helping me set up and sell, displayed and sold tickets for the club's raffle bench.  In fact, the winning ticket was sold at the Chili Feed! 


I have again reserved a vendor spot which I am willing to share with any wood carver who helps me set up.  

=
It's a one day event and the chili feed is cheap :) 

1 comment:

  1. The weather was AWFUL for the Chili Feed! Happily, the little bear I donated brought full retail price in the live auction.

    Thanks to Bob Gough for all the help setting up and holding the tent down during the wind storm.

    ReplyDelete